Monday, March 30, 2009

FABLEHAVEN!!!!!


Ok, so over the past four days I have been reading the new Fablehaven book. Number 4, Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary. I finished it today! I am so mad! Holy cow! It was ridiculous! At the end there was this HUGE twist that I absolutely did not see coming. And it made me so mad! One of my favorite characters was actually... well, I don't want to give it away. But it made me really mad! Arg! And then, the book ended with a ginormous cliff-hanger. Misery! I have to wait until next year for when the fifth book comes out. Rats! I'm really freaking out. So much crazy ridiculous stuff is happening in those amazing books! I have no idea where Brandon Mull comes up with this stuff. It is pretty awesome though! I couldn't have done it. Garsh.

Other than that, I haven't really done anything today. I did get an email from Jared. That was nice. But it is also really hard. I can't even describe how much I miss that punk. I'm pretty much a mess right now. There's not much that can be done though. I'm gonna write him a letter tonight and send it tomorrow. Not that you care, but that's what I'm gonna be doing. And also, I am going to send him an Easter package! I got some of those plastic eggs and put Robin Egg candies in them along with some of my favorite quotes! Also, I'm sending him peeps and a litte thing of Play-Dough. :) I sure hope that he likes it! Man, it is really hard to be away from my best friend. Just sending letters is rough!

Oh, I have come up with a theme song for Utah weather. It goes thus:
It's hot then it's cold, there's sun then there's snow. It's nice then it's not, it's all that we got.
That is my song about Utah weather. Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment