Sunday, March 15, 2009


Guess what? It's me again! Just having a party on my blog. Check out that snowman! Me and Jared built that thing. It was so awesome! We had to use ladders to get the head on. And we had to get help from his dad and brother, too. All that packed snow is crazily heavy. You have no idea! That was on the last Saturday Jared was home before he left for his MTC. That kid sure is awesome. Hey, that day was Valentine's Day also! And the adorable man got me a rose. Awe shucks! What a sweet guy. He sure is amazing. Well, this snowman has a mustache! How awesome is that? We sure laughed hard about that one. It was sad though because Jared's brothers wanted to destroy the snowman with a bunch of weapons they have, no idea why they have them, but Jared said they could destroy it when he left. He meant on his mission. They thought he meant when we left to go say goodbye to neighbors. So on Monday when I went to his house to say goodbye, the snowman was gone! It only lasted two days. :( Poor snowman. Jared was pretty upset. But I'm pretty sure he is over it now. Hey, I got a letter from him yesterday! It was from a week and a half ago, but I didn't get it because I was home in Kaysville for Spring break. Ridiculous. I sure love to get mail! It was awesome! Jared totally rocks my socks. Like, so hard core. Woot!

1 comment: