Friday, March 13, 2009


Just look at those sickos! Well, maybe not. I'm really happy that my dear sister Sarah is so happy! She is my hero! And she has been for most of my life. I have always looked up to Sarah so much. She is such a beautiful daughter of God and has such a powerful testimony. I really hope that I can be like her someday. She even found this amazing man to marry! That is so cool. Sarah told me to marry someone like Andrew because he is such a great guy. And he is. It is so exciting to see my hero fall in love and prepare to get married in the temple! I'm so happy that she is my sister. She has always set me such a good example. More people should be like Sarah! Only people should not grope me in bed like Sarah did when we were in St. George. Man, that was one painful groping! But you don't care about that... It was kind of hard on the trip, being with a bunch of engaged couples. It really made me super duper lonely. But I had fun anyway. I really like spending time with Sarah. She is really smart and really thinks about things. I like to talk with her because she has really wise views on things. I sure am lucky to have such a good sister!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Melanie! Thanks so much! I really didn't know that you looked up to me that much. :) I think you are awesome too, and you have a lot of crap to put up with but man! are you lasting. That is awesome. You are fantastic! Keep learning and growing, and I sure love you.

    ReplyDelete