1. Astounding amounts of swearing.
2. The town the story takes place in is dull.
3. There are far too many characters that don't even apply to the plot.
4. Inappropriate explanations of sexual things.
5. Not written in a way to engage.
6. A completely boring read.
Now I know some of these are quite my opinion, but after looking up a good number of reviews for this book, it turns out I'm not alone in my thinking.
This post is simply to inform you not to waste your time reading, or starting to read, this book. And to Rowling: Stick to young adult fantasy. That's what your good at.