Monday, April 22, 2013

Playing at the Park

Today Ross and I got the internet in our apartment! So now I am excited to be posting more on this wonderful blog of mine. 
These pictures were taken a while ago, but there is a park about 5 blocks from our apartment and it is super fun. Nigel loves playing there, and I love getting out of the house and playing with Nigel. It is a really nice park and we love it! One Sunday evening we all went to the park to play.
Ross and Nigel up so high on the play-gym thing. 

Nigel loves to swing! 

There are these fun drums at the park that Nigel loves to play.  He has so much fun there!
I love my family so much! It is so weird that Nigel is a 1-year-old now. I can't believe how fast time has flown! He's a wonderful boy and I am so blessed to be his mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment