I am still waiting to hear back from the Mountain Crest guard advisor to see if I can help out there to stay involved. However, my old guard advisor, Darilyn has offered me a job as the guard advisor of the Lone Peak guard. I would absolutely love to take this opportunity, but it's all the way down in Highland, which is by American Fork, which is by Orem, which is by Provo. Anyway, it's kind of far from Logan.
Ross says that I should follow my dreams no matter what, because I may not get an opportunity like this again. But if I do go down there, Ross will still be here in Logan for three years to complete his schooling. I think he should transfer to UVU, where there is also an aviation program. But Ross says that that program sucks. I don't know, perhaps it is. But I can's expect my husband to just move down there for me either.
Anyway, I talked to Daril this morning and if I can find a place down there, I might go down just for the summer and fall band season, and if things work out maybe I can stay longer. We will just have to see how it all goes if I do go down and can be away from Ross so much.