Tuesday, March 1, 2011

FINALLY!!!!

So I am finally getting a Nintendo DS!!!!! I am so freaking excited!!!! I found one on KSL.com for only 75 bucks and I'm getting it! Hooray! It's blue. And black. It is like unto the picture there. :) I'm so happy! Now I only need to save up some more money to get a game. Phooey. But I guess that is ok. I just really want to get the new Pokemon White Version that is coming out next week!!! Gah! Then I can get a rare pokemon, Victini! Who is cute. There's a picture. Victini is the first fire and psychic type. Which is pretty much awesome. :)Unfortunately, Victini is only available up until April 10. So I need to get the game before then to get it. Phooey. It probably won't happen, which would be unfortunate. But I'm sure I will get over it.....
Also, my poll about which Disney princess is best is now over. The winner was Belle, from Beauty and the Beast. She won by a landslide, so I guess she really must be the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment