Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today has been very interesting. This morning I woke up at 6:30 to swim laps with Sarah. I was embarrassingly terrible at it. I kept getting water up my nose! It was really lame. And I got really tired really fast. Darn. Oh, and when I first got there, I realized that I forgot my towel and goggles. So I had to hurry home super duper fast and then go back. So much energy exerted for me to be healthy! I guess that is a good thing though. I was so exhausted in ballet though! Having that class after swimming for 40-ish minutes was ridiculous. But there is not really anything I can do about that now. Today is St. Patrick's Day! What a jolly holiday it is! I am wearing a green bandana! And also green M&M earrings! Woot! It is pretty awesome. I think I look really cute! Hooray for when that happens! I am way tired. I don't really want to go to my art class this evening, but I must. We're starting a new project today. A very vigorous and detailed still life done by charcoal. I'm really not excited for this one. Although I am starting to like charcoal, I don't know. Anyway, yes the picture here is random. But I like it! Pokemon is awesome. I still like it. Bwahahaha! It's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment