Friday, March 13, 2009


This is me and my best friend in the whole world! Jared Cline is his name. He is one of those friends that is there for you no matter how crazy, stupid, or careless you may be. Basically, he rocks my socks! At the moment, he is serving a mission in Boston, Massachusetts. Pretty intense, eh? I think it is awesome! We've been writing each other letters. And that is so much darn fun! I really love to write letters! It makes life very exciting. And, of course, it is also fun to get letters! It is so darn exciting when I get a letter from Jared! I screamed when I got the first one. People were poking their heads out of their apartments to see what the commotion was... Just me! I admit that I can be pretty loud sometimes. I blame it on being a cheerleader in 9th grade. I learned how to make my voice project! And it has always stuck with me. But that can be a good thing! Because it makes it easy for me to get people's attention! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment