Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Hello, again! It has been a while. Well, not really, but still... Nothing too exciting has really happened in my life since mooning Sarah. But, I did go to the eye doctor on Saturday morning. There I learned that I have astigmatism in my left eye. I don't really know how to explain it well, but that is where part of the eye is shaped weird so it will always see things blurry. Contacts help, but it will never be perfect. Lame. But that's ok! I watched Bolt on Sunday evening. That movie is totally awesome! It is beyond awesome! It is Be-awesome! And also, it is ridonculous. :) I actually watched it again tonight because I love it so much! Ah! I love Disney movies! They are pretty much the best things ever! So it is really dumb because when my friends and I were watching Bolt on Sunday, we were in the lounge. And there were like, 40 people there. Ridonculous. And most of the people were paired off in couples. But then there was lonely ol' me sitting all by myself on one end of the couch whith a cuddling couple on the other end. Bleck. Really makes me miss a certain someone. He was a really great cuddler! Oh, well! Today I also learned an awful truth. Even though I am in college, it is impossible to keep secrets from leaking out into Dear Ol' Davis High School. Phooey. Now, my friends, THAT is RIDONCULOUS!!! But, alas, there is nothing to be done about it. Anyway, you have a most spectacular day! Make good choices!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you write just like you talk, fast, it goes no where and it doens't make much sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care if it makes sense or not! It's my blog. So there. ;) It's like you're getting a glimpse into my mind!!! :D

    ReplyDelete