Friday, March 27, 2009

Sparky Puppy!




My dog Sparky is the cutest little puppy in the whole world! In fact, it was pretty hilarious! I went home last weekend and my mom gave Sparky a giant hunk of ham. Bone and all. Sparky was like a wolf! He was honking down that thing, and if anyone got close to him, he would hover over it and growl really deep in his throat. It was crazy!
Just look at that little cutie patootie! I have never in my life seen that little dog so ravenous! It was pretty funny. So that he wouldn't get sick from eating so much meat, we had to get it away from him. That was quite an adventure. We took him outside, and he took the meat with him. Then, when he set it down to sniff something, he walked a couple of feet away and we were able to snatch his meat away! He was really upset about that, but he does get to eat some more every now and again! Just look at that stance! It just says, "Melanie, I love you. But if you dare come any closer, I just may have to attack you." What a crazy dog! I love him so much though. He's awesome!

Today a terrible thing happened to me, as well as an amazing thing. The bad thing was that I got a test I took a few weeks ago in Political Science back. I felt so good about that test! I really thought I was going to get at least a B. Ya, so much for that idea. I failed the test. That made me really upset because in that class, you get to drop your lowest test score. I was really trying to do well on the tests so that I just wouldn't have to take the final. Ridonculous. Now I have to take the final on the very last day of finals week. Extremely frustrating much. But on the positive side, I got a letter from Jared today! I haven't gotten one in three weeks! And I learned that it takes 5 days for a letter to get from Boston, Massachusetts to Logan, Utah. Woot! That isn't too bad. But it is still really hard having him gone. It has only been a month and a week and two days. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment