Saturday, January 14, 2012

Third Trimester!!!

So tomorrow marks the day that I will enter the third trimester of my pregnancy. I am so excited! Not so much excited to get even bigger than I already am, but excited to be done with this pregnancy. Let me tell you, pregnancy is a beast! Yes, yes it is. But I am happy to have a little baby around.
It is amazing to me how much happiness knowing that I will be bringing a new life into the world brings to me. It is amazing. I know the little boy isn't here yet, but I just really feel peaceful when I know that I'm going to have a baby. I know that this is the purpose of life, to live righteously and create new little bodies for God's children. It makes me very joyful when I feel my little man kicking around inside of me. Sometimes it gets pretty uncomfortable, but just knowing that there is a living baby inside, that Ross and I created, is a wonderful feeling. I have to say that it is probably the most wonderful feeling I've felt. I strongly believe that our Heavenly Father truly has commanded us to "multiply and replenish the Earth." No doubt about it. Even though I'm not officially a parent yet, I firmly believe that it is an outstanding experience that everyone should have.
I am so excited to welcome my new little boy to the family. I was kind of shocked when I realized that technically I could have the baby any day now, and he would most likely survive. I really hope he doesn't come early, because that would be scary and very difficult. But if he does come early, everything will be alright. I love my little boy and I am so excited to meet him in three-ish months!

2 comments: