Thursday, January 5, 2012

Birthday List 2012!!!

My birthday is coming! Hip hip hooray! I think that my birthday is kind of my favorite day in the whole year. Probably because it is awesome. My birthday lands on a Tuesday this year. It will rock. I decided to put together a birthday list in case any of you want to get me something totally awesome!!! Or just something. ;) Mostly I just like thinking about things that I want. I should stop being such a covetous person... I'll work on that....

1. iTunes Gift Card
I freaking love music. I am slightly obsessed with it. An iTunes gift card would basically give me money to buy music, which would be totally hard core. I LOVE iTunes gift cards.

2. Maternity Support Belt
My back is killing me. Yes, thanks little son of mine. I've heard really good things about this one particular belt from Target. It's only available online. Here's the link to it if you want to order me one: http://www.target.com/p/Gabrialla-Medium-Support-Elastic-Maternity-Belt-With-Pocket-Assorted-Colors/-/A-13788543 I would probably need a size Medium.

3. A Cocomotion

These things are freaking amazing. They make hot chocolate. And it is the best hot chocolate EVER! I've always wanted one. So it would be an excellent choice of a gift for me.

4. Titanic DVD
This movie was on my list last year as well. I freaking love this movie. It is probably the best movie I have ever seen in my life. And I want to own it. Boo ya.

5. Star Wars Original Trilogy DVD
I have the prequel trilogy, but not the original! What's up with that? The picture there is of the same type of the prequel ones that I have. Unfortunately, I can't find them cheap anywhere, and that really sucks. I love these movies.

6. Brother Bear DVD
One of my favorite Disney movies of all time!!! It is wonderful, and I think I need it for my collection. And soon I'll have a kid, and I want him to get to watch awesome good Disney movies, so we'll need this one eventually for sure.

7. Moloka'i by Alan Brennert
My sister Sarah let me borrow her copy of this book last year. I read it. And it was amazing. So amazing, in fact, that I want to add it to my collection of books. One day I'm gonna have a freaking awesome library full of great books. Until then, I just have to collect the books one at a time. :)

8. East by Edith Pattou
This is one of my favorite books of all time. I've read it three times, I think. It is amazing. I strongly recommend it. But what's this? I don't own it! Ridiculous. I think I need this one for shizzle for my library.

9. A Real Live Pikachu
If you can accomplish that, you'll pretty much be my best friend forever. Ross thinks I'm ridiculous, but I am not afraid to say that I am still a Pokemon Master. Hard core. I have dreams all the time with Pokemon in them, and they are fantastic. Sometimes, a lot of the time, I wish Pokemon was real. Oh, well.

10. Nintendo 3DS, Blue
I want one of these so bad. I figure it will be nice to have something that I love to do around when the baby is here and sleeping and I really just need a break or something. Not gonna lie, Pokemon battles are a great way to vent out energy. That or fighting games, which are pretty much awesome. :)

Well, that's all I'll put up here. 10 things isn't too bad. Ya, I'll be 22 on the 17th. Crazy stuff to think about. I really don't feel like I'm that old at all. And now I'm gonna be having a kid. Oh, in 10 days I will start my third trimester. Freaky! But also exciting. Woot! I'm also happy because I got the pictures to be able to post again. Which is excellent news indeed!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the book I lent to you. Maybe I'll get you a book or the maternity band or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evan is happy to find out that he shares a birthday with someone :) He wants to get to know you more now that he knows that you two have the same birthday!!

    ReplyDelete