Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Birthday Celebration

So my birthday was like a week and a half ago. And it was awesome. My family came up and we had quite the celebration.

Leslie, my dearest little sister, made me this freaking awesome cake. She is so talented.

Here's me with all the awesome gifts my family brought me. I do enjoy being spoiled, yes, yes I do.

My siblings and Dad designed these pictures and cut out the fabric and everything. Then my mom sewed them onto the onesies. Naturally, Daniel did a picture of Perry the Platypus.

Me on my birthday. Ross and I went to Arby's because it is my favorite fast food place. And it is pretty cheap. And we are cheap people. :)

On my birthday Ross let me pick out a new rifle online and he ordered it for me. It came in the mail today! I'm excited to spin it like crazy. It will be most spectacular. :)

Also, I got an adorable pet fish. He is about an inch long right now. I named him Minion after the fish from Megamind. Ross and I love that movie. And Minion is quite the adorable little fish.

2 comments:

  1. A new rifle! What a great birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ross's initials are R.B. so we naturally thought his favorite restaurant would be Arby's. Haha. Pretty lame, but there ya go. By the way, Happy Birthday! I don't think I ever told you, did I? I'm getting bad at this!

    ReplyDelete