Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Don't Like Doctor Appointments

So back in October when I had my first ever doctor appointment for the baby, I set up another appointment for this Friday, the 2nd. I put it in my phone so I wouldn't forget. I put it in my phone as being at 9:00 AM. Cool stuff, right? But for some reason when they reminded me of this appointment when I had my November check up, they said it was at 10:00. I guess that is ok. Just an hour, right? So today I get a reminder call for the appointment. The computer said that the appointment is at 10:45. Do we seriously need to do that? I don't know. I thought it was ridiculous. Why this would happen, I have no idea. But that is why I don't like doctor appointments right now. At least I get to find out the gender of my baby tomorrow. Supposing it reveals its genitalia.

1 comment: