Friday, December 16, 2011

The Glow

So apparently pregnant women have a special glow about them. I've never really seen it. But I guess I'm one of those women that glow when pregnant. We had a ward member mention it to Ross on Sunday that I was all aglow in pregnancy. And then color guard girls at practice last night were all bubbly and giddy about how I was glowing. And they all had to rub my tummy. At least they asked first. That is a good thing.
On another note, I finished a blanket for my son. It's pretty awesome. And it will keep him toasty and warm in the cold winters of Logan. I tried to upload a picture, but it keeps putting the HTML version up, which is just letters and stuff. Lame sauce.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe "aglow" means that they can see you are definitely pregnant? Remember in the live action version of 101 Dalmatians how Anita is glowing so she is going to have a puppy? Ha ha.

    I hope you can figure out to upload pictures. Is there a box you can check or something?

    ReplyDelete