Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Little Baby

Yesterday I had my 20 week ultra sound. Ultra sounds are amazing. I just think it is so cool that they put this thing on my belly and I can see my baby on a tv screen. Technology astounds me. The baby is totally healthy! This first picture is of the little one's face. You can see the nose and lips, there's an arrow pointing at them in case you are confused. :) Such a cutie pie!
In this next picture you can see the four chambers of the heart. How amazing that I got to see the heart pumping in my little one! Cool stuff for sure.
This is a picture of the baby's spine. A very healthy little spine if I do say so myself.
And this last picture is of what makes the little baby a man. :) It's a boy! And Ross and I are very excited to meet the little fellow in April.

1 comment:

  1. Even with the arrows, I still have to use my imagination for what all the things in the ultrasounds are. I'm excited to meet him!

    ReplyDelete