Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon


I have the best boyfriend in the world! He was nice enough to get a few hours off of work to go and see the new Twilight movie, New Moon, yesterday afternoon. :) He's so awesome. The first thing I have to say about the movie is: HOLY JACOB BLACK!!! He has an eight pack, as both Ross and I counted. What a stud. I kind of have a crush on him. Edward is pretty much ugly in comparison to this tan, muscular, studly man. Poor pale hairy Edward. I must say I'm not a very big fan of chest hair, and Jacob's beautiful lack of chest hair is very appealing to my eyes. Basically, Jacob Black is fair to look upon. Woot. The second thing I have to say about the movie is: HOLY SPECIAL EFFECTS!!! In comparison to the pathetic special effects due to a lack of budget with the first film, this one is awesome. I got really excited with two parts where the effects are just kick butt awesome! Ross was probably really annoyed by me at the end of the film. I got excited a lot. And angry a lot. The third thing I have to say about the movie is: HOLY BETTER THAN THE FIRST!!! I'll admit that it wasn't exactly alongside the book, but it was a lot better than the first movie. Oh, by golly it was. I was really impressed by it. Woot!

3 comments:

  1. And I quote: "I have the best boyfriend in the world...Ross...JACOB BLACK...what a stud...tan, muscular, studly..."

    How do you think this makes Ross feel? He is pale and not muscular and you tell us that you love him and then go on a movie star.

    Oh Mel. I hope you know you are silly and that I'm teasing you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the first movie was about vampires, the second was about vampites and wearwolves, will the third have the mummy, frankenstien or the creature from the black lagoon in it? (I've never read the books so I don't know)
    Sarah's right, you praise your boy friend and then go on about how cute this movie star is. How would you feel if he told you he loved you and then went on about how hot Megan Fox is? Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, Ross told me personally that he does not think Megan Fox is attractive and doesn't understand why guys think she is. Besides, I think I'm allowed to have a crush on a movie star. I choose my own Edward in the end. Pale, amazing, sexy Ross.

    ReplyDelete