Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was awesome. Pretty much. It was really nice to take a break from everything and spend time with my kick but awesome family. And my dog, Sparky. That's one of the things I like most about going home. Sparky simply adores me! He follows me everywhere and always has his little doggy smile on his face. He had recently gotten a haircut when I got home. He is such a handsome little puppy! And he keeps me warm at night. Dogs are good for that.
So Sparky, like most dogs, likes lots of attention and to be rubbed all over the place. I forget how crazy high school boys are until I go home. My dear brother Matt has his own way of petting Sparky that, strangely enough, the poor dog doesn't mind at all. That's one thing I don't like about going home; I find out how abused my poor dog is. I don't know why my family teases him so much. At least I can get my siblings to take him for walks, don't want Sparky to get fat.
Thanksgiving dinner was at my Uncle Bill's house in Orem this year. It was pretty intense. Me and my siblings most enjoyed that Guitar Hero was set up downstairs. We rocked like there was no tomorrow! I rocked the hardest. No one could compete with my awesomeness. Of course, none of us could play on a higher level than medium, but I was still the best with that. Woot! It was funny to watch my dad try to play, he didn't get it. "No, dad, strum and push the buttons at the same time!" "What?! That is so much to do at once!" Yup. That's my dad.
This weekend, my dad and Matt put up the Christmas lights. That's pretty exciting stuff. So I had to get a picture of Matt hanging out on the roof. I sure do love my family! Leslie, Daniel, and I also traded Pokemon cards. (I do not care what you think. I know people older than me who are way more obsessed with Pokemon.) I have now managed to have almost the entire original 151 Pokemon. I am very close. And someday I will triumph!
Anyway, now I'm back in Logan and back to school. But next week are Finals. Hooray!

3 comments:

  1. Your "dog" sucks and Larian would agree with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that Sparky sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So coming back to my blog after not having thought about it for months... I'm glad you found it, and maybe I'll write something new today. :)

    ReplyDelete