Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Glee Finale

Tonight marked the night of the finale of my favorite tv show, Glee. It was FANTASTICAL!!! It's a musical that takes place in a high school. But it's not high school musical. It's about a glee club. And they sing and perform and it is amazing. I believe I have mentioned it before, but only because it is freaking awesome! I love it. Anyway, I decided to put up my favorite song that Glee does here because it's fantastic and I think y'all should watch it! I sure wish I could sing like that. Sheesh. Here's the link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XLkP0KBmZc
it is most fantastic. Anyway, today I had my first final. I studied with my buddy Emily Armstrong last night. Well, both of us ended up doing really bad on the exam. Lame on a lame stick. I'm pretty upset about that, but I did manage to pass. That's better than failing completely, I guess. Poop. Oh, well.
So basically I'm super duper excited for the Christmas break! I'm going to be moving out of Oakridge apartments and moving into Bridgerland apartments. I'll be in Ross's ward. Woot! I'm pretty pumped about that. I'm really sad to be leaving my ward though, it's a really great one. The bishopric is great. Maybe I'll stay in the same ward even though I'm moving. Ross said that it wouldn't be against the rules, it's just frowned upon. That whole phrase "frowned upon" makes me think of the tv show, Friends. Particularly the season when Ross Geller is dating one of his students and says that it isn't against the rules, it's just frowned upon. Then he learns later that it actually is against the rules and it turns into this whole secret affair going on thing. That show is hilarious. Anyway....
I have one more final exam tomorrow in Biology. I sure hope it goes well. I should probably be studying for it right now. I'm pretty sure I'll be ok though. I like the subject and know the stuff really well. Party! I don't really have anything else to say, so I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mel, you don't have move and you can stay in separate wards even if you are engaged. You just both have to meet with both bishops. That would be less of a hassle than selling your contract, which really sucks.

    ReplyDelete