Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

So life has been going pretty good lately. Although nothing too intense is happening. I have begun to get Christmas presents for my family and Ross. Woot! So far I have gotten him five gifts. But I won't say what they are because I don't want Ross to find out! I don't know how frequently he reads my blog, but I know it isn't much. Bwahahaha!
My dear roommate Sandra has this HUGE tv. It was at her home in Provo for a while, but her brother brought it up a little while ago! So now it is in our living room and it is beautiful. It's a really nice tv. I love it! We didn't have a dvd player, so I bought one. It's basically the cheapest nice dvd player. I want to make sure it will last. Woot! So now Sandra and I love to watch movies on this amazing tv. Although, the place where you connect the cord that makes it so we can watch cable has broken. So we can't just watch tv on it, which is sad. I would have watched Animal Planet in awesome bigness! And that would be awesome.
Here is my roommate, Sandra. She is a very good dresser, she has a ton of really cute clothes. It's kind of funny because she has about five times as many shirts as I do. And three times as many pants. But it's all good. I just think it's interesting to see how different our lifestyles are. We get along for most of the time, but everyone has their moments when you're just sick of roommates. Sandra is really fun. She makes me laugh a lot. It's good that we have fun together. Woot! She thinks I'm pretty hilarious, too. Probably because I am. Party! I'm enjoying being her personal aide. Yup, that's my job! It is a lot of work. It's hard to take care of someone as well as myself. And while also going to school, it's a little stressful. But all is well. It's working out great! And I feel so good having a paycheck coming twice a month. It feels so awesome to make money all by myself!
So this past weekend, I invited Sarah and Andrew to come over and watch Remember the Titans with Ross and I. It was really fun. I love my sister and her husband! And I also love Ross. :) I really enjoy spending time with my family. They are great. After the movie, Sarah was half awake. Then she and Andrew cuddled up on our rug. Then I just had to take a picture of them, because they're cute I guess. Sheesh. Married people. I'm really excited to go home for Thanksgiving break and spend a lot of time with my family! And my little Sparky dog. I sure love that puppy. He turned 6 years old last week. He's getting big! And I love his little furry face. :)
Well, I guess that is all that I have to say now. I'll keep you posted on anything exciting that may be happening in my life. Frankly, nothing very exciting has happened in a really long time. Oh, well. Go me!

1 comment: