Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Grudge

Ok. So yesterday I decided that I wanted to watch the movie The Grudge. So I watched it on YouTube. Hooray for the internet. It was an absolutely ridiculous movie. A mother and her son get murdered by the husband and then their evil dead spirits haunt this creepy house. Anyone that enters the house will then be killed. It was a very creepy movie, but just really dumb. The ending was the worst. The main character's boyfriend goes to the house to find her then the grudge people kill him, then the girl sets the house on fire. In the hospital later you find out that the fire was put out and the house saved and then the grudge woman comes to the hospital to find the main lady. The end. Absolutely ridonkulous. No ending to that movie. Just everyone dying. Humph. It was dumb. So basically, now I have a grudge against that movie.
So later that night, Ross and I went on a double date with Sandra and my friend Harrison. It was a lot of fun. We went out to eat at the Bluebird and then went to the institute dance! Ross and I were being very silly. But we tend to do that. I love that I can be so crazy around him, and that he is crazy too! Love is amazing. So totally yes! And Ross and I are in love! :)
So ya, I know this one is short, but I just wanted to let everyone know how dumb The Grudge was. Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment