Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Birthday List

So last year I did a list of things I wanted for my birthday, and relatives enjoyed that because then they knew what to get me. Go figure. So  here is my birthday list for this year. Woo hoo!

I want a blue wig for my Cosplay in April! Crazy, yes. Ross said: "Wouldn't it just be easier to dye your hair?" And I said, "Yes, but I would only want bright blue hair for a day or two, not for forever. Also, my hair won't be long enough by April." So yes, I am asking for a wig for my birthday. Here is a link to the wig that I want, 70 cm in length: 

As I always, I would love an iTunes gift card. They are wonderful. There is always music that I want so these are always good. And I probably look like the people on the gift cards when I rock out to music, which is fun.
One of my all time favorite books of all time is East by Edith Pattou. And, sadly, I do not own this book. So this would be a good birthday present.
A winter coat! The only winter coat I have is my Mountain Crest one. And I feel a small amount of hurt when I put it on. It has lessened with time, but I think I need a new coat. I would like a zeroXposur brand because that brand is fantastic and warm and cozy. I would need a Women's Small. And my favorite colors are blue, pink, and green. 

I would also like a nice Sunday coat, because I only have my winter coat, not like a nice overcoat to wear to church. And one of those would be great. Again, Women's small. And I like gray for this kind of coat. Here is an example of what I'm thinking of, only not blue.
And for anyone with my email address, you can look up my Wish List on Amazon.com to find a lot of movies and books that I want as well as collectible Pokemon figurines. 
Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment