Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nigel's First Haircut

Nigel's hair has been getting really long, but I haven't wanted to cut it because I love his little curls on the back of his head. Unfortunately, his hair has been hanging over his eyes for a few days so I figured it was time to cut it. And as I do not support mullets, the curls would have to go, too. 
He did surprisingly well, for being Nigel. He kept changing positions and wiggling and squirming. There were brief moments of hesitation and that is when I would cut. Lucky kid did not get injured. There are a few teeny tiny spots that I cut a little funny, but I am pretty proud of how well I did with a wiggly almost-14-month-old.
He looks so handsome and grown up. It is totally crazy. He just looks less and less like a baby and more and more like a kid every day. 


2 comments:

  1. Did you keep any curls? I love the line, "And as I do not support mullets.."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually did save some of the curls. But don't tell Ross because he said that would be the most disgusting thing ever.

    ReplyDelete