Friday, October 21, 2011

Productivity

I am trying so hard to be productive through my day. And that is ridiculously harder than it sounds. I've really been feeling crappy the past few days. I've been nauseated, but thankfully haven't thrown up in a while. My head gets all dizzy when I'm standing for too long, which my doctor says is due to my body getting used to pumping more blood through itself for the pregnancy. Lovely. I really hate feeling all lazy and unproductive, as I have felt for the past two months. Yes. That is how long I've been sick. And it is gross and lame and I hate it.
I did clean the toilet today, that was good. It was really gross. I only did the inside, the outside is also pretty nasty. I wiped it down pretty quick today, but it needs to be scrubbed. It is also just hard to be productive when I am so exhausted. This baby is really wiping me out. I had no idea that so much energy had to go toward making a baby. Goodness. It is a little ridiculous. needs to be done, too. Lame. I really need to clean the whole bathroom and living room. They're pretty messy. Oh, and I'll have to do the laundry again soon. Lame sauce. And poor Chuck needs a cage cleaning. He also needs a bath and to have his nails trimmed. Poor baby. I really need to get on this stuff.
On the bright side, I'm almost at 15 weeks. Within the next month or so I should be able to feel the baby. And that is a pretty exciting thought! It sure is crazy to think that I'm gonna be a mom. I doubt that I will ever feel like I'm ready for this, but who knows. Everything will work out for the best.
On another note, marching band has been fantastic. I freaking love being involved at Mountain Crest. The band has done really well this year. We were the only Utah band at the Idaho State competition this year and we got all of the captions and first place in our 5A division. I'm really proud of those kids. I started to realize the other day that I pray for them. I sure must love those kids a lot. And I do. The picture is of (in order from left to right) Allycia, Chris, Jamie, Angie, and Laisha. They would be the guard captains and the drum majors. That picture is from ISU. What a party that was.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up Melanie, you are awesome! I have been feeling pretty lazy lately, and I hate it. But at the same time I know I can't do much. Just know that what you are doing is very important. Relax and take care.

    ReplyDelete