Friday, June 17, 2011

Schindler's List

So last night Ross and I watched the movie Schindler's List. We had found it edited at the Books of Yesterday, which also rents out movies for 1 dollar a week. Woot! Anyway, the movie was all done in black and white, except for the occasional color. Which only happened about 4 times and it was only specific things, like the flame in a fire or a little girl's jacket.
Anyway, it was a good movie. The movie wasn't really what I expected at all, which is fine. Ross really enjoyed it. I felt like it didn't quite live up to my expectations, but it was still a really good movie. And of course, John Williams wrote some amazing music for it. I also enjoyed seeing a much younger Liam Neeson. Yes. Anyway, I think that it is a movie that everyone should see sometime in their lives. Yup, that's what I think. :)

1 comment: