Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Top Ten Favorite Actresses

I had the idea the other day to post about who my to ten favorite actresses are. If there's one thing I love, it would be movies. I freaking love movies!
So heres a list of my most favorite actresses ever. :)

10. Scarlett Johansson
Miss Johansson, mostly known for how sexy she is. I do think that she is very beautiful, but I like her more as an actress than a pretty girl. And I think that she is a talented actress. I just hope that she doesn't get too caught up in her good looks. Here's a quote from her: "It's a great thing to get older and learn. I don't feel bound in any way by how many years I've lived. I identify just as much with my 86-year-old grandmother as I do with my sister."

9. Audrey Hepburn
I honestly wasn't a fan of Audrey Hepburn for the longest time. Then I saw the movie 'Wait Until Dark.' Holy crap she was amazing in that one. I was amazed and
in awe at her talent at playing a blind woman. Yes, indeed. To be honest I haven't seen very many of her movies. But I am definitely wanting to see more of them. Here is a quote form this popular actress: "Success is like reaching an important bi
rthday and finding you're exactly the same."

8. Julie Andrews
Ah, Merry Poppins! I love Julie Andrews! She is an incredibly amazing actress. She has so much talent and beauty and grace. Naturally, I chose a younger picture of her. Not that I don't like her older, but I just always remember the younger her when I think of her. She's cool beans for sure! Here is a quote from her: "Sometimes I'm so sweet even I can't stand it."

7. Jenna Fischer
Pam Beesly, yes indeed! To be honest I've only ever seen Jenna Fischer in the Office, which is one of my favorite tv shows ever. But it is a good show and Miss Fischer does a fantastic job with it! She's my favorite character, aside from Dwight that is. ;) And here is a quote: "Honestly it would be great to get to play Pam for a long, long time...I don't have real big aspirations to be a movie star. I would love to be on a long-running hit TV show. You end up playing a defining role."

6. Emma Watson
Holy crap Hermione is amazing. And that is who Emma Watson
will always be to me. We are the same age, but I am three months and two days older. Woot! I have loved watching the Harry Potter movies and Emma Watson is the best! It was great to see how much she could improve her acting ability from the first movie to the last. She's totally my hero. Here's a quote from Miss Watson: "I hope my head doesn't get very big. I'm just going to keep my feet on the ground, stick to friends and family and try and lead a normal life."

5. Natalie Portman
My thing for Miss Portman began with Star Wars Episode 1, naturally. She made a fantastic Padme Amidala. I love to see her in other movies because I think she is a great actress. She has a beautiful smile. But she will always be Padme to me. :) Here's a quote from her: "I'm going to college. I don't care if it ruined my career. I'd rather be smart than a movie star."

4. Nicole Kidman
Nicole Kidman is a person that took me some getting used to. She is so different and unique, but I have grown to admire and respect her work. She is a fantastic actress. Oh, and she can sing, too; as was seen in Moulin Rouge. And for a Nicole Kidman Quote: "Regrets are ridiculous, so I don't regret, no."

3. Sigourney Weaver
Ah, this actress became my hero back when Galaxy Quest came out. And that is a fantastic movie. I admire her ability to portray such a variety of characters. I enjoyed seeing her as a 'navi' in Avatar, that was pretty cool. But yes, I do like Sigourney Weaver. And for a quote from her: "I'd rather have a small part in a movie I love than a bigger part in one I don't care about."

2. Gwyneth Paltrow
This actress is awesome! I absolutely love her in the movie Emma. And she is awesome because she is in Iron Man. Yes indeed she is. And she also has an amazing singing voice! It was when she was on an episode of Glee that I came to love this actress. Yes. I think she is beautiful and very talented. She is an amazing person! And her is a quote from Miss Paltrow: "The simpler things are, the happier they are."

1. Helena Bonham Carter
Helena Bonham Carter is my absolute favorite actress ever!!! I have always been impressed by her skills in acting. I think she is a uniquely beautiful woman who is full of spunk and personality. I admire her ability to take any character and make them her own. She is so talented and can play any variety of characters without flaw. Oh, and today is also her birthday! Happy birthday! And a quote by Helena Bonham Carter: "I should get a few ribs taken out, because I'll be in a corset for the rest of my life." Ya, there wasn't really anything superb that she said, but that is ok. She is still my favorite.

1 comment: