Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gur....

I am having a hard time. On the one hand, I am absolutely loving working with the Lone Peak Color Guard. It is so much fun and I freaking love it! On the other hand... I miss my Ross! I knew that this would be hard, but goodness I miss that man. Every night, when Ross gets home from work, he calls me and we talk for about an hour. It is spectacular and probably my favorite part of the day. I do miss cuddling with my husband. He's just so handsome and cuddly! And I have discovered that I talk about him all the time. Probably because he is my favorite person ever. But that is hard because then I miss him.
Another thing that has me upset is this whole job situation. I had a job interview at the Banfield Vet Clinic, which is inside of PetsMart. The working interview was not so good. And I still haven't heard back from them, so I figure I didn't get the job. Lame sauce. I did get a job working for Vector Marketing, to sell Cutco products. Ya.... I decided not to do that. Partially because my husband said not to because it would suck and I would be bad at it. But mostly because I didn't think I would enjoy it at all. So I've applied at tons of places at the University Mall. They are all hiring because now all the students are gone. Woot. I had an interview at Buckle yesterday. That did not go well at all. I thought that I was presenting myself well and answering the questions good. But she kept repeating the exact same question wanting a different answer. And she asked dumb questions such as: "What makes you think you're an outgoing person?" or "Why should I hire you? You don't have any sales experience." or "Why do you think you are good with people?" I could answer all three with: "Because I'm awesome." But I didn't. But I did my best. I should hear back from them on Wednesday for whether to come in for a second interview or if they are not gonna talk to me again. Sheesh.
I am totally exhausted today! I was color guarding for six hours. Three of those hours were at an actual guard practice. The other half was at the Mountain Ridge Middle School where JoAnn and I taught flag stuff to students in gym class. This is our attempt to get more people on the color guard. I had so much fun at guard practice, but can I just say that middle school kids show no respect to anyone at all? Crazy hooligan children.... And also, one of the girls on the guard didn't show up to practice today. Her mom wrote her a note saying that she wouldn't make it to practice because she was working on a research paper. Most pathetic excuse for missing marching band ever. Those of you who have been in band should agree.
Anyway, that is me venting and all that. I guess I need to do it every now and again. Woot. Oh, and there's a really cute Pikachu shirt at Hot Topic that I totally want to buy. But I also don't want to spend 20 bucks on a t-shirt. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment