Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson Dies :(

TMZ is reporting that Michael Jackson has died of cardiac arrest. Paramedics were called to his home this afternoon after the singer stopped breathing. When they arrived, he had no pulse and after repeated attempts to revive him, he was pronounced dead.
That is probably one of the most interesting news reports I have ever read. Here's the article I got it from if you don't believe me, punks: http://www.cinematical.com/2009/06/25/breaking-michael-jackson-dies/
So basically, mixed feelings about this. I don't really like him at all as a person, but his music is just so awesomely unique! I loved it! Such good stuff to dance to, it was. For this post, I will just be putting up a bunch of pictures of that great pop star, Michael Jackson. But not any pictures from his recent years, because I don't want to scare anyone. :)Here we see Mr. Jackson doing that sweet thing he does on his toes.Michael Jackson's song Bad. One of my favorites for sure!Here he is dancing to Thriller. Another excellent song.Michael Jackson was a pretty awesome pop singer, I have to admit. Just look at that pose!Another of my favorite songs by Michael Jackson, Beat It.And here's just a picture. Says it's the special edition of Thriller.Here he is doing a cool lean thing. And also wearing a hat. He sure likes those hats...

No comments:

Post a Comment