Thursday, July 2, 2009

Independance Day!!!


Fireworks are awesome! I sure wish that Utah were more like Wyoming, then I could set off all sorts of fireworks on any day of the year! Baha! And that would be most exhilarating! I'm pretty excited for the 4th. Ya know, how come more people say "Happy 4th of July!" instead of "Happy Independence Day"? Ridiculous. It's like, "let's celebrate some random day! Because we are crazy! Woot!" I think that is ridiculous. It is a holiday to celebrate the birth of our country! A day to celebrate our freedom! Hence, Independance Day. Humph. Some people are just weird I guess. Oh, well.
I had a dream last night that there was this huge cricket in my room and I couldn't get it out! It was about as big as both my hands put together. Bleck! I hate crickets! They are gross. But ya. It had these two foot long antennae, too. Sick. (As in disgusting, not slang for awesome.)
Well, guess what? My poll for which band/artist is best is done! So I shall now be posting about the three-way tie that we had. Wowie! The tie was between Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, and Paramore. All three are most fantastical. :)Here's Jack Johnson! He's such a chill dude. I really like to listen to his music because it's fun but also relaxing. It's just pretty sweet!Here is Jason Mraz! Oh, my grapes... He is a freaking stud muffin. I really like Jason Mraz because his music is so fun! I totally love Jason Mraz!
This is the band Paramore. I freaking love them! At the moment, they are probably my favorite of all time. It's pretty hard core stuff! My plan for a while has been to buy their CD "Riot" when I got a job. That's been my plan for about four months. And still, no CD. Darn.
I had a job interview today! I think it went really well. It was for a job that would be during the school year. I think it woudl be awesome! The job is to be a Personal Aide for a girl named Sandra who is paralyzed and in a wheelchair. What an amazing experience that would be! I would be living with her, and have my own room! I miss having my own room, so that would be most splendifferous. I hope I get the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment