Monday, June 1, 2009

I Have a Brother-In-Law!


How crazy that I have a brother-in-law. Weird. But also pretty cool. It's interesting, I kind of feel old, but not like age old, just like now my family is in a completely different stage of life. Sarah's married! Ah! And everyone at the reception was asking me when I was gonna be married. Absolutely Ridonkulous. But the wedding, luncheon, and reception all went really well! Dude, my sister is so beautiful! Sarah and Andrew were so happy, those silly lovers. :)
So the poll is finished that I did about which high school mascot was worse. The worst high school mascot is the Beetdiggers. Poor guys. But they were followed by the Darts. And no one voted for anything else so they must both be pretty pathetic. Which is ok. Because the students that go the schools are still proud to be Beetdiggers or Darts. So, power to them, I guess...
Anyway, I don't have much to say today. But that's all good. I just thought I should write a little something since I haven't posted anything in a while. But I'll post something more exciting later. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment