Saturday, May 23, 2009

Boy Trouble + No Job + Where to Live + GAH!!! = me


Basically, I'm making that sad little Puss in Boots face! I'm so freaking stressed out and depressed and basically just out of it. Ridonkulous. Life is basically completely hectic. And that really stinks. Humph. So this fall I was planning on living in the Old Farm Townhouses. But that idea has been a little flopped as I really don't have any money, literally, no money, and to live there I have to have paid for both semesters by the end of the summer. That's nuts in my opinion. I freaking don't have money!!! Gah! I really need a job! Ok, taking a deep breath.... I am turning in an application for Hobby Lobby today. Hooray. Woot. They're hiring. So here's a little something random, how come boys/men are so freaking ridiculous? Gosh. One minute they're all flirtatious and awesome and sweet, the next they're just like I don't even know, crazy? Weird? Not seeming to care? Gah! Boys are dumb. That is what I have concluded.
Ok, we're gonna switch to a more positive and exciting note here for a jiffy. So at Seagull Book yesterday there was basically a gargantuan sale. Party. So the thing that I bought, was basically amazing. It was a set. A Chronicles of Narnia set. What it had was one huge book that has all the novels in it, and then all seven books on cd. Woot! Pretty awesome set. I can listen to the books and also be productive at the same time! Anyway, so this set was normally 100 bucks, BUT the wet was 80% off!!! Holy cow pie! So I got this amazing thing for only 20 dollars. Par-tay. I'm definitely gonna have to start listening/reading them today. Woot sauce. Those there books are basically awesome.
So if you haven't been able to pick it up, I'm basically ridiculously stressed out and I am freaking out. Basically. I was even crying last night, so much freaking stuff is going on! I just can't take all this ridiculousness!!! Sigh. I guess I will get over it eventually. Party. Woot. Ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment