Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Experiences Sometimes Suck


Kind of like a leech. Kind of like a nasty leech. Kind of like the one in this picture. Bleck. So I moved into a new apartment on Monday. Party! It is nice. Pretty old, and the bedrooms are small, but it is nice. My bedroom roommate is Sam Watt. She is super awesome. I met her in Merrill Hall this past school year. She really likes to talk boys, and so do I! So I'm thinking that is a good arrangement. Then one other roommate is here, her name is Jacie. She is ridiculous. Like, basically she is me on steroids. That should give you a good idea of how she is. She is 20 and a music major. She thinks she's better than the rest of us because she is a year older and has her Associate Degree. Absolutely ridiculous. That doesn't make her better than anyone. Humph. And my allergies are killing me! They are so much worse up here than they ever were in Kaysville! One nostril is clogged up completely and the other has boogers running out of it and I have to blow my nose every five minutes. Lame! Oh, and my tonsils are super swollen so it is even harder to breathe with those honkin things clogging up my windpipe. Not to mention that my whole head feels like it is about to explode. Grr... And every now and again I sneeze. man, I just feel like crap! But I must keep going. Aye, that I must.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you feel like crap. At least you don't look like crap!!

    ReplyDelete