Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Warmer Weather

Pretty much when the weather is warm, I am happy. Nigel is also happy with the warm weather. So that means lots of outside adventures! Here's a few pictures from things we've been doing this past week.
We went to the park. Ross and I sat on a blanket in the shade and read books for an hour. Nigel was entertained with the woodchips that entire time. He would put a handful on the bottom step of the playground then push them around until they all fell down into the holes on the step. Silly boy of mine!
Hey, Nigel! Having fun over there?
Me and my awesome husband!
Nigel sure was having fun over there. What a fun boy!
Nigel and I went on a walk to Gossner's to get cheese. It was really hot, but it was a great walk. We went about 3 miles total, there and back. Nigel thought this little pony was pretty awesome. We were really sweaty when we got back, but that's ok. It was a fun adventure. 
What on earth is that strange little creature?
When we're in the house, Nigel is getting into everything. He is finally learning not to touch Mom and Dad's books and only get out his. His favorite thing to do with his books is to pull them all off the shelf and make a huge mess. 
I have also been crocheting like crazy lately. Just doing stuff to keep my hands busy. I'll have to do another post with pictures of all the stuff I've done. Woo hoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment