Monday, April 9, 2012

Quick Update

Well, it appears that the name Henry has won the final poll. Great job Henry. Unfortunately, Ross and I do not like this name. It's a good thing we came up with a name for our first son all the way back when we were engaged. But these polls have been fun and entertaining for sure. :)
I survived the Utah Winter Guard State Championship competition. It was rough. My back was killing me. But I survived. My amazing B guard kids got second place in Finals and all got silver medals. The A guard had the most incredible show I've ever seen them do. I was really sad that they didn't make it to finals though. I am so proud of both teams! They did so freaking amazing. I really want to work with them more. I love these kids!
I went to see my doctor today. I am now dilated to 3 centimeters. Thank goodness. I am also 80% effaced, which is fantastic. The baby will probably come in the next few days is what I'm thinking. Ross is also thinking this, as I've been having lots of contractions. My doctor also feels this way, he did strip my membranes today as well. So what a party. I'm excited to be a mom!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo excited for you! Your little guy is gonna be so cute. I can't wait to hear the name you picked out! It's fun that you kept it a secret.

    ReplyDelete