Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Seriously?

I guess so. Ya know how life just kind of sucks sometimes? That's the boat I'm in right now. I just want to know that I have a purpose. I just have this parasite sucking the life out of me and that's really all I feel good for. Making a baby. And I'm frustrated with Pandora Radio at the moment. It keeps playing stupid songs that I don't want to listen to. Lame sauce. Another issue, I have been writing a book. Haven't worked on it in a while because I got stuck. That was six months ago. Still stuck. So much for that idea. Or maybe not. I'm gonna just try writing and see where that gets me. Some random ideas are better than none, I guess.
So I have been on a leave of absence from my Convergys job for a while. But somewhere along the way the paperwork was misplaced. And that sucks. So I'm trying to get that all figured out, but to be honest, I really don't want to go back to work there. I should probably just quit. Ugh. I hate that job. Which is a reason Ross has been pushing me to work on my book, because he thinks I could get it published eventually. And make money for us and our kid. It's nice to have a supportive husband. I sure do love that guy.

1 comment:

  1. :) you know...I think that being a mom is the ultimate purpose, I know that no one really wants to hear me whine again about how hard it is to be single, but in all honesty, Im totally jealous that all of you have these amazing men in your lives and you have families that depend on you. Their whole world revolves around you and thats awesome! I wish I were so lucky!

    ReplyDelete