Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Reading Party


I have been reading a whole lot of books this year, and that has been wonderful! The past three days I have been reading like crazy. The final book of The Inheritance Cycle, by Christopher Paolini, has come out. I wanted to borrow it from my parents and read it. I read the first three books at the beginning of this year. When I was down in Kaysville this weekend I told Leslie I was taking the book, my mom already said it was ok. Leslie was not pleased. But she was still on the second book at the time. Still has one more to read. Party. I read half the book on Monday, which would be about 400 pages. Yes. Yesterday I only read about 100, but today I have to finish it so that my awesome sister Sarah can take it down to Leslie so she won't kill me for taking the book. It is really fantastic and I have loved reading it!
After I'm done with this one I'm going to read The Hunger Games. I've not heard anything bad about it, so it should be good. I'm hoping to read that and the two other books in the series before the year is done. Then I shall post a list of all the books I've read this year! What a party. I was originally shooting for 100 books in a year, and I'm not even close, but honestly, I'm at about 25 and that is still a whole lot of books to read in a year. So ya. :)

1 comment: