Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ross's Birthday

So Ross's birthday is coming up in about a week. And I just realized nobody knows what to get him!!! So here's a quick list. To be honest, he doesn't really want much at all. He's such a pansy. And he won't let me spend lots of money on him for his birthday, but he always spends tons of money on me. No fair. Maybe.
Ross would like, and also needs, some new black socks. He likes the ones that go up his calves. They keep him warm. He also does not like really thin socks because they don't last very long. So he needs thicker ones to be happy.
Ross is also in need of some white socks. He prefers the ones that go up his calf as well, and those would be fine. But he is also in need of some white ankle socks so that I will let him go out in public. So yes, white socks of either length would be nice. Oh, and same as the black socks, he likes thicker ones.
Ross would like some casual button down shirts. He says that he would like more short sleeve ones, but I'm sure long sleeve ones would be fine as well.
One of Ross's favorite candies is Peanut Butter M&M's. So if you don't know what else to get him, you can get him some candy. He also likes Twixes, Snickers, and Peanut Butter Cups.
Ross does NOT want any movies. I'm a movie person and always want them, but Ross does not. He thinks our collection is fine as it is. Posh.

1 comment:

  1. Ross and Dallas are SOOO much alike. I felt like I was reading something I wrote about Dallas. He doesn't like me to spend much on him either.... but then he has every right to spend too much on me. All of the things listed above are things Dallas needs, wants or uses already :)

    Oh and I broke his habit of wearing long white socks :) And I taught him how to wear flip-flops :) Isn't it fun being a wife?

    Happy Birthday Ross!

    ReplyDelete