Friday, September 9, 2011

I Hate Being Sick

Being sick is the worst thing ever. I've been home sick for the past three days. And it sucks. Just saying. I've been throwing up and sleeping all day. Bleck.
Ross has started a new semester of school. He is only taking a few classes, so that he can still survive working full time. What an amazing husband I have. He sure is a hard worker. And he takes such good care of me since I'm so sick. He is fantastic.
And color guard is going splendidly. Unfortunately I haven't been to the last few practices because I've been throwing up. Gross. At least I'm not the only person working with the guard, because then I would have to go anyway. Thank goodness.

1 comment:

  1. :( I hope you get better and can go to color guard and work again!

    ReplyDelete