Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Real Adult

My birthday was this past Monday. So now I am 21 years old! That means that I am a real adult. Ross and I are probably going to a bar, the Owl, this Saturday to get hamburgers. I've heard their burgers are fantastic. :)
Ross got me some great movies for my birthday: A Bug's Life and Sherlock Holmes. I'm really excited to watch them.
Also, the poll on the side of my blog has ended. The verdict is that Hermione Granger is the best character from Harry Potter, hence the picture. Woot! I'll probably do another poll in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that I inspired you to go to the Owl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only you Melanie would have a post where you talk about being an adult and going to a bar and then in the next paragraph talk about your Harry Potter poll. You make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete