Monday, January 3, 2011

My Birthday

My family spent the last week in Solvang, California which was totally fun. But since I am lame, I am not going to talk much about it because I just don't feel like it. I feel like making a birthday list! My birthday is in two weeks and it is important to let people know what I want so that I can get lots of presents. :) Mostly all I want are DVDs to expand the collection Ross and I have going, but there is one other specific thing....
I want a Blue Nintendo DS i XL! I've wanted one for a while. As Ross said in December of 2009, "By this time next year, you won't even want one anymore." Sadly, I want one even more.
I also want the outstanding Disney/Pixar film Cars. This movie is hilarious and awesome, enough said.
Another great movie that I want is Sherlock Holmes. Fantastic movie with excellent music by Hans Zimmer, one of my favorite composers.
One of my all-time-favorite movies must be on my list! Alas, Ross does not like the movie Enchanted, I think if is freaking hilarious! And spectacular, and enchanted. :)
The next movie on the list is a fantastical one. When I saw Avatar in theaters, holy cow, I couldn't get over how amazing it was! Definitely one that I must own.
Another Disney/Pixar movie, A Bug's Life. I love this movie! It is one that I've wanted to own for a really long time, but haven't gotten around to getting it I guess.
Titanic, this movie is amazing. I don't know that I've ever cried this hard in a movie that wasn't Charly. It is a spectacular film.
Last, but absolutely not least, Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl. I only really want the first movie of the trilogy, I wasn't a big fan of the second or third... And I'm upset they are making a fourth...
Well, that is my birthday list! I hope you all have a great January and can do well with your resolutions and such. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment