Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The New Princess

On Saturday, Ross and I went to see the new movie Tangled. It was pretty spectacular. I did feel that there was too much singing, though. The songs were fun, but too much of it indeed. Ross and I both wish that chameleons were really like Pascal, because if they were we would totally get one. Alas, it cannot be.So now Disney has a new princess, Rapunzel. A lovely princess with 70 feet of hair. I wonder how much shampoo it takes her to wash it? Probably a lot. It sure is pretty blonde hair though. I really miss having blonde hair. I would dye it again, but I'm growing out my hair to cut it off and sell it. And that can't be done if it isn't the natural color. Poo.
Well, that's all I've got for today, hopefully I can have something exciting happen in my life soon so I can make an awesome sauce post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment