Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FINALLY!!!

After looking for a job and applying for one or two jobs every week day for the past four months, I have finally achieved getting a job interview!!!!!! HOORAY!! I am pretty ecstatic. In case you couldn't tell.
Yesterday I got online and applied at Pizza Hut. Woot. I love their pizza! It is spectacular. Anyway, today the Pizza Hut in Smithfield called me and I have an interview on Thursday!!! Yipee! I hope I get the job. I just really need money. And I just want a job because I feel useless having no job. I'm not making a difference in the world. Well, maybe I am. I'm sure I'm making a difference in Ross's world. Tee hee! :)
So basically my life is going pretty great right now. I'm loving school. On Friday I get to go to my second day of clinicals. Those are super duper fun. I am learning so much and am doing amazing in the classwork. I got at 88% on the test I took yesterday. Woot!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Melanie! I am glad that you have an interview! We will keep you in our prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete