Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

So yesterday was Easter, as well as General Conference. Woot! It was quite a spectacular day. Ross and I came down do Kaysville which was super fun. I'm still here because I've got Spring Break! Party! Anyway.... The Easter Bunny hides our baskets during the night, so when we wake up we have to find them. This year, I found mine faster than I ever have before!!! Usually I find everybody's baskets before I find my own, this year I found mine second! Woot! It was awesome sauce.
Me and Ross also got to play Easter bunny with the eggs. We hid them out in the back yard for everyone to find. It was fun. But me, being clumsy, dropped three eggs so they were a little cracked. Oh, well. :) It was still fun. Poor Leslie, her egg was totally crunched.
Ross and I cuddled during conference, and cuddling is the best!!! I fell asleep. I woke up early, like we're talking 6:30. I just woke up then and couldn't get back to sleep so I got up. Then I was really tired for the afternoon session. Anyway, I have decided that the best feeling in the world is waking up in the arms of your best friend. :) It was fantastical mucho much. Gah! I'm so in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment