Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Week of School

The first week of school is slowly going by, and I am taking a moment to write a short post. I am living in the Oakridge apartments and they are awesome. Pool, hot tub, basketball court, sand volleyball court, 24 hour fitness room, and free laundry are just a few of the benefits of living here. It was really expensive, mostly because of the free laundry fact, but now that I'm working, I have figured it out and I should have all the money back within three months. Woot.
And about working, I'm enjoying it. The only real downside is that I'm super duper tired. Taking care of Sandra isn't hard or anything, it's just that she can't to anything for herself, so I get to do all of that for her. Which is good. I enjoy it, she's a great person, just doing things for two people instead of just myself is wearing me out. But I'm sure my body will get used to it and I will be fine in a couple weeks. Just my body is all like, "Ah! What's going on! Need more energy!" And sometimes I wish I was a dog so I could just crash on the couch and sleep all day...
As for my classes, I am enjoying them. All three. I'm especially excited about my Introduction to Modern Dance class. That one is gonna be fun. I'm really excited for that. The teacher is awesome. The picture here is of modern dancers. It's pretty interesing, there's a lot of freedom in it. You don't have to follow any rules like all the rest of the kinds of dancing. Then there's my biology class. It's ok. The teacher is a pretty crazy person, but what can ya do. And in my Balancing Work and Family class, there are three units, each with their own teacher. Woot. Right now we're on the 'marriage' section about how to balance marriage with work and family. Party, right? Maybe.
Well, I'm still madly in love with Ross. Probably even more so that the last time I mentioned him. I just keep falling more and more in love with that guy! It is a most excellent and amazing feeling. :)

2 comments:

  1. I can guarantee you that you will just get more and more tired. Try taking care of yourself, a husband, working 15ish hours a week, having 16 credits, working on a research project, and freaking out about graduate school. And taking care of two goldfish. They are probably the hardest part. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey yoU! I'm glad I found your blog! Now add mine!!! :) Sure miss you! HOpe school continues to go well for you and that you find the energy you need... which i'm sure isn't that hard!! :) Well we all need to get together sometime! Its been WAY too long! Love ya! :) -Lara

    ReplyDelete