Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SCHOOL!!!!

Oh, my goodness! School starts in two weeks! And to be honest, I'm pretty excited! Now that my dad has a job, (HOORAY!) I'm able to take three classes this Fall semester. Not a huge load, but I'm still pretty darn excited. And also I will be starting my job as a personal aide for Sandra, who is paralyzed and in a wheelchair. I think that a large part of it is just that I'm excited not to be sitting around all day with nothing to do. Oh, school is such a blessing!!!
Basically, I'm just taking two general classes and then a dance class. How fun! So I was going to be majoring in art, but after taking an art class last semester, I'm not really sure if that's what I want to do. I really hated sitting there drawing for 3 strait hours. So I think that maybe drawing is more of a hobby for me. I'm not really sure though. I'm taking a class in the Fall called Balancing Work and Family. It is a general class for a Child Development major. I've been looking into it and I might change my major to this. And it would also be very easy for me to double major in Child Development and Family and Community Services. The second major would open the job area from only children to all ages. And for only four more classes! Wowie! Anyway, I'm still not sure if that's what I'm gonna do. It's a tough decision.
The dance class that I'm taking is Introduction to Modern Dance. I'm really excited! I love to dance! And it will be good exercise as well. I'm not sure how well this will work with my job, but I'm also wanting to go swimming in the mornings. Probably, like, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings is what I'm thinking. It's important to stay in shape! So I'm hoping I will be able to go swimming. Also, Ross doesn't know how to swim. So I need to teach him! Tee hee!
I'm also taking Biology 1010. It's just to fill out one of my lame generals. It should be pretty simple, but that's ok. I am really gonna work to get an awesome GPA this semester! It's gonna be awesome!!! I can do it!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for school. The pool is open in the evenings and also in the middle of the day, if that will work better for your schedule.

    I won't teach Ross how to swim for you. :P

    ReplyDelete