Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Squirrels

So what's with squirrels? There's always romping around campus, making loud chirpy squeaks to each other, and leaping from tree to tree with food in their mouths. I have witnessed all of these incidents. Which is pretty cool. Then I got scolded by my roommates for slamming on the brakes when I was driving and a squirrel decided to bolt out into the road! I didn't want to hit the little critter, but then my roomies were upset. Humph. And the squirrel just sat there in the middle of the road and I honked at it. Then it moved. So I got to thinking, there are so many more squirrels in the world than just Logan, Utah squirrels. And thus I went to the internet to find all sorts of squirrels!Baby squirrels.Toddler squirrels.Adult squirrels.Flying squirrels.
White squirrels.Black squirrels.Pirate squirrels.
Army squirrels.Russian sniper squirrels.Super squirrels.
Jedi squirrels.Sith squirrels.
Wowie! What awesome squirrels! Well, in all honesty, I was just thinking about the squirrel that I almost hit with the car, and I looked up squirrels on google and found a bunch of fun pictures that I wanted to put on my blog! That and I don't want to work on my homework. :)

1 comment: