Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Me? Crazy? Thank you!

I'm pretty bored, in case you can't tell. But I decided to put some pictures up on this here blog of my top three most attractive actors! I'm basically in love with these guys. Well, technically I guess it would be lust. And lust is bad. Crap... This first one is Shia Labeouf. Oh, baby! What a stud muffin. It's just too bad because he smokes. Terrible to be so handsome but so gross just because of an addiction. Bleck. Poor guy. He's not really the most amazing actor, poor guy always plays teenage roles even though he's like 25. But he is good at those younger parts! What a hooligan. I wonder how he feels about that. Probably not very good. I have a poster of him on my wall! He's yummy. Definitely eye candy. Woot!
Now I will just talk about something else for a while before I move on to another handsome man. Just to take up space. :) So this past week has been pretty crazy for me. I have an apartment for the summer all set up. But it stinks because I can't move in until the Monday after finals week, and I have to move out of my apartment I'm in now on the Friday before that. So I guess I'm going home for a weekend. Lame sauce. I guess that is ok though. I will just have to get over it. It's a pretty small apartment, not a lot of space. The bedrooms are long. Large in sqare-footage, but small because they are so long. The living room is pretty spacey though. So that will be nice. I don't even know how much I'm gonna be there. My plan is to be working as much as possible. And that would require me not to be at home. Woot.
Now we will move on to another handsome man! His name is Shane West! Oh, what a stud muffin. I actually just recently watched "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" and he was in it. But he has long blonde hair in it and it looked kind of weird. I like him much better with short, dark hair! Hooray for nicely trimmed men! Particularly extremely handsome nicely trimmed men. :) The only other movie I have seen him in is "A Walk to Remember." I don't know if he is in anything else really. I dont' watch very many movies to be honest. But it's ok! I don't really know what Shane West is like in real life, but he plays pretty awesome characters. I don't even know how old the punk is. Sad day.
So ya! "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" was a pretty awesome movie! I like movies where people have powers. But these were like people from classic novels! I thought it was reallycool. I liked that there was a girl in the group even though they are "gentlemen." She's a vampire! Crazy. But also awesome. :) It is fun to watch movies with my friends. A lot of them own movies I haven't ever seen! So it is way fun to see movies I've heard people talk about but haven't seen. I like it!
Oh, baby! Check out this amazing hunk of man flesh! I think I'm gonna drool just staring at him! Oh, Zac Efron... Crap, and here just typing with the picture my mouth is watering. Nasty, he must be one hot stud muffin! It makes me sad that his first movie had to be High School Musical. I bet that is a thing of embarassment for the poor guy. He has a good voice and is an amazing dancer! Which is awesome. But I really wasn't thinking he's a very good actor. That is, until I saw "17 Again!" Oh, man. he did an amazing job with that part! That movie was hilarious! And also, it was just a really good movie! I haven't laughed that hard in a movie ever before! Awe, man. And just seeing Zac for an hour and a half was nice. :) Quite jolly it was! And it is probably my new favorite movie of all time! But not just because it has a very gorgeous man, just because it's a really great movie! I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to see a movie. That's how good it was. Everyone should see it!
Next week is finals week, and along with that comes my interview for the Mountain Crest color guard advisor. I really want it bad! I would be very upset if I didn't get the position. But I'm sure I would get over it. This is just my dream job! It wouldn't even really be a job to me. Just a ton of fun and hard work! Hooray!
And now I must depart. You have a most splendifferous day! I hope that everything goes well for you. Good luck with finals, those of you that have them! Soon it will be SUMMER!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are crazy. You know what our "friend" says about your lust... ;)

    ReplyDelete