Sunday, April 5, 2009

General Conference


This weekend has been awesome! General conference is great. I really love to hear the words of the prophets of God! By golly, isn't President Monson a great guy? I love him! He is such a wise man who is extremely strong with the Spirit. I am so happy that he is the prophet! He really knows what is going on. I love how he tells so many stories. He is really good at relating them to the gospel, and that is so great! He rocks my socks so hard core! A few of my favorite talks were the ones by President Eyring, President Uchtdorf, Elder Hales, and that one whose name I forget. He gave the talk about temples and making the home a holy place with the door facing the temple. That one was aweosme sauce! So here I have a picture of the twelve apostles. But it isn't super recent, Elder Wirthlin is in it. But it was the most recent one I could find! I sure do love these men. All of them are so darn amazing! I hope that someday I can have a powerful spirit like theirs! That would be so awesome! Oh, man. I sure do love General Conference! I finished crocheting an afghan on Saturday, so I got some yarn and started a new one on Sunday! I am very excited for this one. It is gonna be beautiful! I picked out really aweosme colors. Hot pink, lime green, and turquoise! With black. :) Fun! So I was really bored the other day, and I went to Bored.com which I recommend for people who are bored. So it had this thing that would draw a picture based on your personality. So, obviously, I had to try it out! It was really cool. I like the picture it drew for me! So here it is! Doesn't it just have my name written all over it? Metaphorically speaking of course... ;) I got another letter from Jared on Saturday. I sure do love getting mail! Especially from that awesome man. Tee hee! He and his companion are teaching these two investigators that are preparing to get baptised! Wow! And they will most likely be baptised by the end of this month. How cool is that?! I am really excited for Jared. I bet he is such a great missionary! I sent him an Easter package on Friday. That was fun! My first ever package! I sent him Peeps, Starburst Jelly Beans, and those little plastic eggs with Robin Eggs and spiritual quotes inside! Oh, and I also sent him some pictures that I took from his mission farewell. Fun sauce! I'm not sure when Jared is going to get it, but hopefully it will be somewhat soon! He's gonna be so surprised! Woot! Well, you have a most splendifferous day, ok? I hope that everything is going well for you! Make good choices!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so weird. Of course President Monson has the Spirit with him! Therefore, I think your bored.com picture is significant. Melanie = spaz. So there. Good bye. Thanks for swimming with me.

    ReplyDelete