Sunday, November 23, 2014

Baby #2 Names: Goes Well With 'Nigel'

So with one adorable big brother named Nigel, Ross and I have thought it would be an excellent idea to name his little brother something that would go well with it. Here is a list of 8 names that Ross and I like that go well with Nigel's name. They would be the cutest little boys on the block! Which they will be anyway because they're my boys. I have the name, the origin of the name, and what the name means for these ones. That is fun. By the way, Nigel comes from England and means "the champion." That's my boy!

1. Neville
French
New Town

2. Vincent
Latin
Victorious

3. Alistair
Scottish
Defender of the People

4. Desmond
Irish
Place name in Ireland

5. Hugo
German
Bright in Mind and Spirit

6. Tristan
Welsh
Tumult

7. Victor
Latin
Winner, Conqueror

8. Theodore
Greek
Divine Gift

I have made the poll on the right side of the blog! You may vote for two names if you would like. As always, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment